Friday 26 July 2013

5 Days and counting....

    Good Morning, it's only 5 days to go until we go live.
     I'm Rocky and I'm very pleased to be here. I've always been making something for as long as I can remember, thanks to my Mum's encouragement. I like to try most crafts but papercraft really has got me hooked, from cards to decorations and gifts with an occasional dip into altered art.
    This challenge is multi craft so please show us your creations, as long as they fit the theme for the challenge they could be gifts or memory pages from your scrapbook, we'd love to see them. Remember, the first challenge is 'Anything Goes' as long as it's male.
    Be prepared to see lots more transport, my family are very keen on tracks, wheels and wings!  
   To read the full low down on this card please pop over to my blog and say Hello.
    Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what Bev has to show you.

5 comments:

  1. A great male card...look forward to seeing more
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous male card. Great idea of snapshots. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos - love steam!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab masculine card, and a great way to remember your family days out

    Bev X

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete